Please join us for the upcoming IFLA Continuing Professional Development and Knowledge Management Sections' Knowledge Café (two sessions) on Feb 9.
Participate in round table discussions on zoom. All are welcome!
CPDWL and the Knowledge Management sections invite you to participate in this professional event and to choose the time slot works for you.
Session 1: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm Moscow Standard Time (UTC+3): Zoom Registration Link
Session 2: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm Pacific time (UTC-8): Zoom Registration Link
We have compiled the list of table topics for our Knowledge Café.
- Change management techniques for staff
- Upgrade your brain! Top 10 essential competencies for modern info pros
- Finding the motivation for our own professional development
- Working with diverse generational staff: Millennials, Gen X and Baby Boomers
- Designing user-centric services and programs
Not sure what is a knowledge café? Check out the CPDWL Podcast Project's recent episode on the Knowledge Café: https://anchor.fm/ifla-cpdwl/episodes/S2E2-Daria-Beliakova-and-Monica-Ertel-on-Knowledge-Caf-envs08
Post a Comment