The New Shape of Sharing Online Series will take place on the following Mondays beginning in January 2021 but registration is required. It is free and open to all.
Pacific (PST) 9-10:30 AM; Mountain (MST) 10-11:30 AM; Central (CST) 11am-12:30 pm; Eastern (EST) 12-1:30 PM; Central Europe (GMT + 1) 6-7:30 PM
Monday, January. 11: Keynote: Klaus Ceynowa, "Research Libraries in Digital Times - Last Stand or First Choice? The Perspective of the Bavarian State Library."
Monday, February 1: National and Historical Libraries
Monday, February 15: Bibliodiversity in Southern Europe
- A Panel on Independent and Small Press Publishing (Anne Rochefoucauld, Amalivre; Pepé Olona, Arrebato Libros; Marco Zapparoli, Marcos y Marcos & ADEI - Association of Italian Independent Publishers)
Monday, February 22: The Medici Interactive Archive, digital humanists, and librarians
Monday, March 1: Consortial Collection Development 1
- A Discussion with Carlotta Paltrinieri, Historic Environment Scotland
- ReCAP Discovery to Delivery (Denise Hibay, New York Public Library; Elizabeth Kirk, Harvard University; and Meredith Levin, Columbia University)
Monday, March 15: Consortial Collection Development 2
- Sustainable Vendor-Inclusive Cooperative Collection Development (Barbara Alvarez, University of Michigan & Barbara Casalini, Casalini Libri)
- International Print Collections in a Consortial Environment: A Case study of Western European Resource Sharing (Manuel Ostos, Penn State University & Lisa Gardinier, University of Iowa)
Monday, March 22: Assessment and collection development
- Collection development and Acquisitions Strategies for Libraries and Publishers (John Lenahan, Ithaka S+R/JSTOR)
- Library Support for an OA Journal (Timothy Shipe, University of Iowa)
- Assessment for Resource Sharing Use of Bibliometrics for Collection Development in Italian Academic Libraries (Rossana Morriello, La Sapienza, Rome 3)
Monday, April 12: PostersMonday, April 19: wrap-up/next steps
If you think you may require disability-related accommodations or have questions about this online event conducted through Zoom, please email Sarah Sussman or Judy Alspach.
That's a beautiful post regarding "Announcing The New Shape of Sharing Online Series". I can't wait to utilize the resources you've shared with us. Do share more such informative posts. For more information regarding SEO and Digital Marketing Services Visit Digital Shout We provide marketing services to startups and small businesses looking for a partner for their digital media. We work with you, not for you. We are on a mission to build, grow, and maintain loyal communities.
Post a Comment