The 10th International Evidence Based Library and Information Practice Conference has issued a Call for Papers. Conference theme: Using evidence in times of uncertainty.
The use of evidence is becoming more and more important as a routine part of library planning and decision making. This inclusive conference theme will encourage practitioners and researchers to think about what evidence is, how we collect it, and how we use it in these uncertain times. Pre-conference workshops covering a range of topics relating to research, evaluation and evidence-based practice will be held on 15-16 June 2019. The main conference will take place 17-19 June 2019.
The conference will provide a practical and accessible forum for librarians and information practitioners from all sectors to discover, use and disseminate evidence that may contribute to decision-making and advocacy in today's professional practice. This includes those who:
- Are interested in the evaluation of library services or library assessment
- Need to demonstrate the impact or value of their library service
- Wish to build an evidence-based approach to their practice
- Collect data about their services but don't know what to do with it
- Wish to include the user experience in library decision making
- Are interested in methods for evidence-based library and information practice
Submissions are invited in the form of papers (for an oral presentation - 20 minutes) or posters. For papers and posters, abstracts of no more than 350 words should be submitted using a structured abstract form (Title, Aim, Methods, Results, Discussion/ Conclusion).
Submissions should address an area related to the conference theme: Using evidence in times of uncertainty.
- 7th September 2018 – call for papers opens
- 30th November 2018 - call for papers closes
- 15 January 2019 - Authors of submissions notified of decision
- 15 February 2019 - Deadline for authors of submissions to confirm participation
- Spring 2019 - Registration opens
For programme queries, contact the International Programme Chair, Alison Brettle at email@example.com
Its quite impressive and informative post please continue posting like this and if you are interested please find or refer the links to be updated relevant to interior designs and approaches from:
Best Architects in India
Turnkey Interior Contractors in Chennai
Architecture Firms in Chennai
Factory Architect Chennai
Office Interiors in Chennai
Rainwater Harvesting chennai
Post a Comment