IJIDI welcomes a broad spectrum of submissions on any topics related to diversity and reading, including, but not limited to, topics such as:
- collection practices and representations of reading interests of diverse groups of readers
- conceptual considerations of reading in libraries, archives, and documentation centers, including theoretical ideas from information science, critical theory, reader response theory, new literacy studies, cultural theory, indigenous epistemology, etc.
- history of reading as a reflection of diversity
- publishing and diversity
- impacts of reading interests/practices of librarians and/or library staff on library services to diverse groups of readers
- impacts of digital technologies on reading practices of diverse groups of readers
- preservation practices of texts from diverse cultures
- reading as a means of cultural immersion
- reading as a literacy practice of diverse groups of readers
- reading and other leisure and entertainment practices in diverse communities
- reading and information literacy in diverse populations
- publishing, libraries, book trade, censorship, and reading practices around the world
Please consult IJIDI author guidelines at https://publish.lib.umd.edu/IJIDI/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
Expressions of interest (up to 250 words - include your name, affiliation, topic of interest and how it relates to the theme "Diversity and Reading" sent to Guest Editor by June 15, 2018.
• Acceptance notices sent to authors by July 15, 2018
• Papers submitted by October 1, 2018.
• Publication scheduled for the April 2019 issue.
Please consult IJIDI submission timeline and process for details at https://bit.ly/2JxPxb9
Any questions related to this issue should be addressed to Guest Editor, Vanessa Irvin, at email@example.com
Visit IJIDI’s website at https://publish.lib.umd.edu/IJIDI/index for more information about the journal.
thanks for sharing the information.Indian Cyber Army is announcing “ Summer Internship 2018” on “ Ethical hacking and Cyber Crime Investigation” for the enthusiasts of Cyber security. Here internship will give you on-the-job experience, help you learn whether you and Cyber security industry are a good match and can provide you with valuable connections and references. Here interns are usually exposed to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities which allows the intern to showcase their strengths by working on projects for various managers that work on different parts of Indian Cyber Army. Becoming a high performing intern is a fantastic way to improve your employment prospects. This internship can be a great way to get your foot in the door of success with a prestigious or desirable Organization
Thank you for this valuable guidelines. Its very unique. Easy to fetch informations which is related to our projects. And it also very useful for research scholars.
International Journal Of Scientific Research
International Journal Of Current Research
International Journal Of Research
Post a Comment