Twelfth International Conference on Digital Information Management (ICDIM 2017)
Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
September 12-14, 2017
Technically and Financially co-sponsored by TEMS, IEEE
Following the successful earlier conferences at Bangalore (2006), Lyon (2007), London (2008), Michigan (2009) , Thunder Bay (2010), Melbourne (2011), Macau (2012), Islamabad (2013), Thailand (2014) Republic of Korea (South Korea)(2015) and Porto (2016), the Twelfth event is being organized at Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan in 2017.
The International Conference on Digital Information Management is a multidisciplinary conference on digital information management, science and technology. The principal aim of this conference is to bring people in academia, research laboratories and industry together, and offer a collaborative platform to address the emerging issues and solutions in digital information science and technology.
Digital Information technologies are gaining maturity and rapid momentum in adoption across disciplines. The digital community is producing new ways of using digital information technologies for integrating and making sense out of various data ranging from real/live streams and simulations to analytics data analysis, in support of mining of knowledge. The conference will feature original research and industrial papers on the theory, design and implementation of digital information systems, as well as demonstrations, tutorials, workshops and industrial presentations.
The Twelfth International Conference on Digital Information Management will be held during September 12-14, 2017 at Fukuoka, Japan
The topics in ICDIM 2017 include but are not confined to the following areas.
- Information Retrieval
- Data Grids, Data and Information Quality
- Big Data Management
- Temporal and Spatial Databases
- Data Warehouses and Data Mining
- Web Mining including Web Intelligence and Web 3.0
- E-Learning, eCommerce, e-Business and e-Government
- Natural Language Processing
- XML and other extensible languages
- Web Metrics and its applications
- Enterprise Computing
- Semantic Web, Ontologies and Rules
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support Systems
- Knowledge Management
- Ubiquitous Systems
- Peer to Peer Data Management
- Mobile Data Management
- Data Models for Production Systems and Services
- Data Exchange issues and Supply Chain
- Data Life Cycle in Products and Processes
- Case Studies on Data Management, Monitoring and Analysis
- Security and Access Control
- Information Content Security
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Distributed information systems
- Information visualization
- Web services
- Quality of Service Issues
- Multimedia and Interactive Multimedia
- Image Analysis and Image Processing
- Video Search and Video Mining
- Cloud Computing
- Intelligence Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Applications
- All the accepted papers will appear in the proceedings published by IEEE.
- All papers will be fully indexed by IEEE Xplore.
- All the ICDIM papers are indexed by DBLP.
Taketoshi Ushiama (Kyushu University, Japan)
Toyohide Watanabe (Nagoya Industrial Science Research Institute, Japan)
Manabu Ohta (Okayama University, Japan)
Local Arrangement Chair
Toki Takeda (NTT, Japan)
Ramiro Smano Robles, Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto Rua, Portugal
Yao-Liang Chung, National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan
Hung-Yuan Chung, National Central University, Taiwan
Full Paper Submission July 1, 2017
Notification of Authors August 1, 2017
Registration Due September 1, 2017
Camera Ready Due September 1, 2017
Workshops/Tutorials/Demos September 13, 2017
Main conference September 12-14, 2017
Submissions at- http://icdim.org/submission.
Contact: conference at icdim.org