Mortenson Center for International Library Programs invites applications to the 2017 Associates Program, May 24-June 20, 2017: Building Sustainable Libraries
The 2017 Mortenson Center Associates Program will offer individuals working in a library setting outside the United States an opportunity to explore current issues and trends in the library field and to engage with librarians implementing cutting-edge programs and services.
Program participants will learn about novel and inventive practices and services in areas such as:
- Leadership and communication
- Digital and print collections
- Information Technology
- Marketing and advocacy
- International and professional networking
- Innovation and community outreach
- United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals
- Application must be submitted in English along with supporting documentation in order to be considered.
- Applicants must secure adequate funding to support a stay at the Mortenson Center in order to be accepted into the program.
Application Deadline: January 3, 2017