The International Information & Library Review is currently seeking articles and proposals for the journal’s “Global Postcards: Research, Projects, and Experiences from the Field” column. The due date for the next issue is .
The “Global Postcards: Research, Projects, and Experiences from the Field” column features news and reports from around the world. Contributions do not need to be lengthy, but should be informative. The strength of the column is its broad, international focus, and contributors are encouraged to explore issues and share news relevant to their geographical region, as well as the larger, global audience.
Topics may include (but are not limited to):
· Reports from on-the-ground projects
· Recaps of conferences and meetings around the world
· Accounts of professional development experiences
· Summaries of research projects
· Grants and other funding opportunities
Interested authors are invited to submit proposals and articles to the column editors at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles should be written in Word.
· Editor-in-Chief: Gary M. Pitkin, University of Northern Colorado (Retired)
· Column Editor: Jacqueline Solis , University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
· Column Editor: Robin Kear, University of Pittsburgh