9th Annual Sharjah International Library Conference
The American Library Association, in collaboration with the Sharjah International Book Fair, is pleased to announce that registration is now open for this
year’s Sharjah International Library Conference which will take place November 8-10 during the Sharjah International Book Fair.
Sign up now and save on on-site registration costs! Pay now or pay onsite after registering in advance.
This year’s conference includes two preconference workshops on November 8, and a fully packed two-day conference, November 9-10.
This year participants can propose to present a Poster. Deadline for proposals is September 18.
Main 2-Day Conference, Nov 9-10, programs include:
American Library Association President Lessa Pelayo-Lozada will keynote. Program topics this year include:
- Finding Joy: Library as Space for Playful Learning and Creativity
- Gamification and Game-Based Learning: Benefits and Tools for Libraries
- Libraries Key Role in Infodemic Management
- Raising Readers for Life and Services Supporting Seniors: Programing for Patron Stages of Life
- Student-Created Media: Designing Research, Learning, and Skill-Building Experiences
- Academic Libraries and Student Workers as Success Agents
- Engaging Hard to Reach Teenagers
For Book Buyers- The Sharjah International Book Fair offers reimbursement for your hotel nights if you purchase $10,000 at the Fair, and if you purchase $20,000 reimbursement for economy airfare and hotel nights.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or to request an invitation letter.
Director,Intl and Chapter Relations Offices
American Library Association
225 N Michigan Ave, Suite 1300
Chicago, IL 60601
p +1 800-545-2433 ext 3200