Planning to attend the IFLA World Congress in Athens, Greece, this year?
With generous support from a variety of sources, grants and awards are available every year to help delegates attend IFLA World Library and Information Congress, providing financial support to cover congress registration and/or other costs (travel, accommodation, daily expenses). While some grants focus on certain regions or career stages, others are
open to all. Be sure to read through the descriptions, check the
eligibility criteria for each of the grants and apply for the most
suitable one for better success!
IFLA is pleased to announce an expanded range of conference participation grants this year, including a special grant in honour of Margreet Wijnstroom, the first female Secretary General of IFLA. In addition, the International Librarians Network (ILN) generously provides opportunities to librarians in need of support to attend the Congress in Athens.
Some recent calls for grant applicants include:
• IFLA WLIC Participation Grants 2019
• New Professionals WLIC Attendance Grant 2019 (NEW!)
• Margreet Wijnstroom Grant for attending the IFLA WLIC 2019 (NEW!)
• International Librarians Network IFLA WLIC Grant 2019 (NEW!)
• Dr. Shawky Salem Conference Grant (SSCG) 2019
Find the full list of grants on the IFLA WLIC 2019 website.