Wednesday, July 11, 2012

IRRT Chairs--thanks for your patience!

Chairs of IRRT Committees,

Thank you for your willingness to serve on an IRRT Committee!
I know that you've been asking for a way to communicate with each other.
I just set up an ALACommunity for IRRT Chairs. I sent each of you an invitation, using the email address that is associated with your ALA directory information. Delin Guerra has just followed up, letting me know that tomorrow (Thursday, 12 July) you will be added to a new electronic list for IRRT Committee Chairs, the IRRT Executive Board, and our IRRT ALA Counselor.

Please let me know how I as IRRT Chair can help you do your work! Remember that Carol Kem now has the responsibility to make new and renewed committee appointments.

Mahalo, thanks, and cheers,

Loriene

1 comment:

jim corna said...

Wasp dudes! Awesome stuff keep it up.
what's new